Sunday 12 February 2012

Wish : The first post


गणपती बाप्पा मोरया 
The first post on my new blog.I'hv been blogging since 09.From 2010 I started my marathi blog.Now It's my new blog 'ninz:unplugged'.


Life is full of expectations.But there is still something more in life to explore.The more you explore the LIFE ,more you will love it.
In this damn hectic schedule where we have time to check updates on FB & Twitter,we don't even look at the mind's notifications.We didn't check updates of our individual life from a long time.......


So,Let's rexplore the life.
On this voyage,we will visit from the utmost energetic fountains of positive attitude to the desert of rotten,negative thoughts.
Nobody is been gifted with total positive charisma.It's life and everything is balanced in somewhat freakiest style.What matters is our choice!
At the end I will just say,"Think best & Be the best!"
Enjoy the life!!

WISH:




Everybody got a wish..........
so do I..........
Today or tomorrow we all gonna die,...
Itz inevitable
And Not compatible,
To any device of mind I connect
It cant proceed as it disconnects..

They say u must be the "saint"
To discover the all
Its gets me faint
I cant make any calls

Thus it dumps me in loneliness
Where me n my mind do some stuff
People say me u juz bluff
Why don’t u accept that u r not worth.

I juz give ‘em sigh of forgiveness
Let them follow their own way
Coz me n my mind follow our own instinct
And that’s why I don’t pay for THEIR piece of shit….

We got one life and the only chance
WHY to use only to drink and dance..
Life is 30% dance and rest of is all ur responsibilities
Which put u under mask of Fakieness
& you pretends that you got seriousness…

Close ur eyes ,,,think thousand times
if u can see LIFE’s emptiness
if u can find ur existence.
Then my friend I would say “Watch ur back”
Coz U are on the track………

Track.. at the end of which u discovers the real meaning of life.


"Mercy".
after the war is over
Thats the price of life..
Its bad
but we dont have any choice



So let it go n do ur job
Clear ur ALL FILES
So that u can sign off this world
WITH YOUR OWN STYLE

-NINAD PETHKAR.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice lines inspiring....keep blogging cheers

Unknown said...

thanks pratik..

Post a Comment

Author on Twitter!

Drop your views.! It Counts :)

Popular Posts